Title: St. Louis Exposition and Music Hall, interior coliseum view in 1904.
Description: The Garden held its first floral display shows in the 1890s at the St. Louis Exposition and Music Hall. These early shows featured Chrysanthemums and would later move to Garden grounds in 1905. Located at Olive and 13th Street the St. Louis Exposition and Music Hall operated between 1883-1907 and was demolished to make way for the St. Louis Central Library which stands today at the downtown location.
Additional information below.
View Image in Detail