2011 Group Rates
Groups of 15 or more receive discounted admission rates when one member of the group pays for all in one transaction.
- General group admission: $7 adults (13 and older); free for children (12 and under) (Admission rates subject to change.)
- Youth groups: $6 (13 and older); free for children (12 and under) (Admission rates subject to change.)
- Boxed lunches can accommodate a variety of group sizes and are available for as low as $10 per lunch (including beverage). Download the boxed luncheon menu (requires Adobe Reader).
- Vouchers: Groups of 15 or more also have the option to pre-order vouchers allowing the participants in a group to eat in either Sassafras or Terrace Café, advance payment is required. Learn more.
- Private tram tours can accommodate a maximum of 36 people per tram and are available for a fee of $150 per tram, in addition to Garden admission.
- Private guided walking tours can accommodate a variety of group sizes and are available for $5 per person ($50 minimum), in addition to Garden admission.
Tour groups receive one free Garden admission with 15 paid, or two free admissions with 30 paid. Bus drivers receive one free non-alcoholic beverage in Sassafras. Tour group operators also receive a free boxed lunch in Sassafras when they pre-order 15 or more boxed lunches for their group.
Please note: The Missouri Botanical Garden features 79 acres of landscaped displays. We recommend a minimum of three hours for your complete group tour of the Garden. For tightly scheduled itineraries, you may be able to manage a two-hour visit, but this will require skipping the famed Seiwa-en Japanese Garden.
The Tourism Department will issue one invoice for your entire booking once the total number of guests in the group is known. Payment must be made 21 days in advance by check, money order, made payable to the Missouri Botanical Garden, or by Discover, MasterCard, or Visa. Once payment is made, the necessary documentation or tickets will be on hold for pick-up upon arrival unless other arrangements are necessary.
Complete the Tourism Inquiry Form and a member of the Tourism Department will contact you. Or call toll-free 1-800-332-1286 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.), or e-mail email@example.com.
The Missouri Botanical Garden is a tobacco-free environment.
Group Tours Home